I’m generally interested in Technical Application Service (IBM Z/os, RS6000/Unix, Windows), ITIL Incident Management, Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), operations guidelines, response time and communications protocol (RS6000/Unix, Oracle DB2/Sql Server, Windows).
- Technical Application Services, Implementation management.
- Peregrine, Incident and problem management together with external Vendors.
- Siebel, Involved in preparing the Test Scenarios and Preparation of valid Test Data.
- Testing the Web Based/GUI applications & Siebel applications.
- Conversion Peregrine SD to HP/SM9.
- Compulsory Identification Act of Services. (WID – Wet identificatie bij dienstverlening).
- Technical Application Services, Functional Test (DB2/SQL) Program FAT, GAT, PAT Environment.
- OPC/TWS Job scheduling and Implementation management.
with an analysis of the current status. In the case concerned this will usually involve long-running CA-7 Batch-Terminal reports to dump all information from the database.
- Technical Application Services, conversion Job scheduling CA-7 to OPC/TWS.
- The migration affected 8000 jobs and was staged step-by-step over a six-month period.
- Using tools written in REXX by the author that did 90% of the conversion work.